○ No running in the studio. This includes students and siblings!
○ Students may not wait in the parking lot or anywhere outside the ADU studio for pick-up. All students must wait indoors until their ride has arrived.
○ Students should not enter the studios until directed by the instructor.
○ Non-students are never allowed in the studios except during specified observation times.
○ Students may not hang on the ballet barres.
○ No chewing gum.
○ Food or drinks are allowed in the snack area only.
○ Proper dress is required for class.
○ Students should not be left unattended in lobby.
○ Siblings of students must be supervised at all times and need to adhere to the studio rules
○ No profanity.
○ Parent Observation allowed only on specified days or at teacher's discretion.
○ No touching or banging the mirrors.
○ Do not touch or play with the stereo equipment.
○ No one is allowed in office.
○ No one is allowed in private office without the permission of Alette or Ursula.
○ Do not call instructors at home.
○ Students may wear any color or style of dance clothes (leotard, tights, jazz pants, leggings)
○ Students must wear proper dance clothes to class! NO t-shirts, shorts, or baggy street clothes are accepted.
○ Pink tights are REQUIRED for all female Junior level and above Ballet classes.
○ All female students should wear tights/leggings for all classes.
○ Students must have their hair pulled up and away from their face in a neat and secure style (i.e., ponytail or bun.) If hair is long enough for a ponytail, then it must be in one. If ponytail is long and distracts the student while dancing, then it must be secured in a bun.
○ Male students may wear exercise attire which includes elastic waist shorts or sweats. Please wear t-shirts that fit and are not too baggy.